Statistiche Blog
140Post Totali
137Commenti totali
Cerca nei Blog

Feed Commenti recenti
PrecedenteProssimo
HhjWNlOCBIu di Anonymous il 18/02/2015, 6:40
Hello Josh, i have been following your blogs for long time and cesindor you as guru of WPF. I am also transitioning to iOS development and my seven years of programming experience involves working with C#, web and windows. Do you have plans to write an app for people who are moving from .net to iOS (i know you are writing a book for .net developers) I feel that an iPad app will be a good idea and will have a good reach.

TBbPWnXJttITbDSHZ di Anonymous il 18/02/2015, 4:48
excellent, Bob. grab a cold one as my way of saying coangtrs . here's to many more years of B&R, enlightening discussion, boneheads and other things of the day, and a general increase in fan base. what has it felt like to still be creating an amazing legacy?

jpvtGjtcyIBwSOBRfnVn di Anonymous il 17/02/2015, 13:13
LMAO. xD YURI MOST DEFINITELY HAS AN AMUSING EMOTICON! xD It's been so incredibly long since I last plaeyd Shadow Hearts Covenant but I still totally remember those two brothers! LOL.As for the NIN concert fees that is the reason why I haven't yet gone to a single concert in my life. *sob* I'm poor and I'm scared of all the fees adding up too.But dude, your artwork looks nice. I love the photos of the train especially and the dog sketch came out very nicely. =D Congrats!

OhGjfqZnPvofryHVV di Anonymous il 17/02/2015, 11:20
Well I have started ennidg all of my texts to Derek with “winky kitty face” … because being a twit seems like so much fun. You and Derek seem to have a good relationship. I am not a marriage expert or to any relationship whatsoever. But, I can say that if there's humor and lots of laughter in a relationship, the people involved in it love to be with the other person. A marriage would not last for a long time if the couple couldn't stand each other. Candice B. Spruell

RE: Dedicato a Red di Anonymous il 26/01/2015, 12:27
Bella decorazione